Phase 1. On-Boarding
- 30-minute Discovery Call
- An initial call to make sure we’re able to help you. And also to see if you’re a good fit to work with each other.
- The proposal, invoice, and introduction to our client systems
Phase 2. Brand Direction
- Brand Strategy Discovery Session
- In-depth 2-4 hour zoom call that focuses on Internal Branding, Positioning & Competition, Target Audience, Brand Personality, Brand Identity direction
- Positioning, Audience & Competition Extended
- Market research on competition and sector, and a deep dive into who your ideal clients are.
- Brand Identity
- The first step in visually designing your brand. Here we will focus on bringing everything thus far together into visuals that best represent your brand. That includes Font, Colors, Brand Elements, Logos, and Photos.
- Design Mockups and Concepts
- Based on the Brand Identity guide we start to design a concept for you to approve.
- Collateral (add-ons) optional
- Work on any additional digital assets you might need like podcast art, e-book design, lead magnet design, and social media bundle.
Phase 3. Website Design
- A high view of what the website will look like and how the information will be structured
- Design of the website
Phase 4. Off-Boarding
- Wrap-up Call
- Go through the whole website, brand, and collateral.
- Show you how to do things on the back-end – if you opt-out of continued website support.
That is a high-level view of what it’s like to work with us. The process is designed to align and find the overlap of your brand, business goals, and customers’ needs in a way that helps you prioritize and focus on your brand’s bigger picture. But the best part of the process is that it allows you to have confidence in knowing that you are moving your business in the right direction while serving your people the best you can.